The pneumatic impact wrench is a kind of pneumatic tool. It is named because it generates a large noise like a gun when it is used, so it is also called an air wrench. Pneumatic impact wrenches work with the huge use of compressed air. Here are some specific things to consider when using pneumatic impact wrenches:
1. When the air supply pressure exceeds the rated working pressure of the tool, the pressure regulating valve should be used. The operator and the maintenance person should not wear wide clothes according to the regulations. It is strictly forbidden to point the manual outlet to the person.
2. The air supply hose shall be a hose with pressure resistance and oil resistant inner surface and wear resistant outer surface. The hose shall be firmly fixed to the joint. Keep away from oil, hot surfaces and chemicals.
Third, pneumatic wrenches, air supply hoses, joints, clamps (throat codes) should be regularly checked for safety. If abnormalities are found, repair or replace them in time.
4. The test run after the maintenance of the pneumatic impact wrench should be carried out in a protected enclosed area, and only a short time (less than 1 minute) high-speed test run; no high-speed idle at any time.
5. Before starting, first check the tool and its protective device intact, the clamping is normal, there is no looseness, and the tool part has no crack; also check that the gas path is well sealed, the gas pipe should be free from aging and corrosion, the safety device at the pressure source is intact, the air pipe The junction is firm.
Sixth, when starting, first test run. After starting, it should be stable without violent vibration, and the dynamic inspection is correct, and then work.
7. The pneumatic impact wrench should keep the automatic closing valve intact, and ensure that it can only work when it is started by force.
8. When using a pneumatic impact wrench, it is necessary to hold it tightly, the hand should not be slippery or oily, and the attention should be concentrated to prevent the operator from falling off and hurting.
Nine, near the work surface to knock on the top, that is, check the work area near the work obstacles, debris, and remove, to avoid accidental injuries caused by mixing.
10. When using a pneumatic impact wrench, pay attention to the standing posture and position. Never pressurize the body, harden or die, to prevent the pneumatic impact wrench from reversing the overall injury.